Thursday, July 12, 2012

NEW - FALL & WINTER 2012 IDEA BOOK

Today, I got a sneak peek at the new Close To My Heart  Fall & Winter 2012 Idea Book, and there is some much new stuff in this catty to be excited about.  I am especially excited for the new Cricut Cartridge, I have been waiting and waiting for a new CTMH cartridge for almost a year now.  The new cartridge is called Artiste Collection it has 700 images: which include theme projects, cards, fonts, shapes and 3-D items it also comes with 3 - My Acrylix stamp sets, and 3 dimensional elements sheet.  I was so excited about this new cartridge that I have already ordered it.  I can't wait  to show it to you.

Speaking of placing an order, I also order the new Christmas paper Pear & Partridge and a new snowman stamp called Flakey Friends.  There some new colors that have been added and the color line has been reduced from 60 to 40 colors,  I will post a list in the next couple of days of the colors that are retiring.  And the best news of all....drum roll please... all card stock can be order in bulk - this means once again we can order 24 sheets of one color!!!

The new Idea book goes live on August 1st, and I should have the new catty in my hands sometime next week.  I only have 25 copies of the Fall/Winter 2012 Idea Book, please let me know if you want a copy and if you are in the 10/15 club you will automatically get the new Idea Book.

Until my next posting - Happy Scrappin' and remember "Don't glue anything I wouldn't glue"

No comments:

Post a Comment