Saturday, November 10, 2012

It's Been Too Long...

  Where has the time gone?  I can't believe that the last time that I posted, it was August.  Quite a bit has  happened since I posted last...
  • I did get my scrapbooking room mucked out and organized - of course I don't have any pictures, but I will post some next time I am home.
  • I did have my scrapbooking sale and I sold quite a bit of my excess paper and few stamp sets that I hadn't used in a while. 
  • I am being deployed overseas for an extended period of time with the MT Air National Guard.  
Since I am being deployed, I won't be able to post scrapbooking layouts or cards while I am gone, because I can not take my scrapbooking supplies with me. Well, I could bring my supplies with me but, there would not be enough room on the airplane for anything else.  If you have seen how much gear a solider has to bring with them for a 6 month deployment you would be shocked.  While I am gone I am going to try digital scrapbooking with Studio J.  I will attempted to post pictures during my deployment, but the wi-fi speed is very slow where I am going.  I do not know what my work schedule will be, but I will try to post often.

I hope everyone has a very joyful Holiday Season.

Until next time...Happy Scrappin'

Melissa

Training in Nevada






No comments:

Post a Comment