Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I figured I had better post the remainder  of the Christmas cards that I made before I head overseas and the speed of the internet slows down to a snail pace.  I hope everyone has a full tummy from eating too much Turkey and Pecan Pie. I really like Pecan Pie, that why I mentioned it instead of Pumpkin Pie.

Right now, I am sitting in a hotel room in Virginia waiting for the military to tell me when I will be heading overseas.  Once I leave I  won't be able to post too many pictures (because of the speed of the internet) but hopefully, I will be able to introduce you to a new culture and be able to tell you about some exciting new things.


 Card #1 - Pear & Partridge Paper PackBaker's Twine Harvest Assortment, Buttons from Michaels


 Card # 2 - Slate Mini Pigment PadPacifica CardstockSky CardstockFlakey Friends Stamp SetSky and Pacifica MarkersOpaques Pearl Adhesive Gems, & Stickles. 

          Card # 3 - Pear and Partridge Paper and Glitter RubsDesert Sand and Cranberry CTMH Cardstock  & Red Sparkles




Card #5 - Pacifica Cardstock & inkCTMH Snowflakes stamp set 
If you would like instructions for any of the cards that are posted on my website, please contact me and I will do my best to post them in a timely manner. :0)  

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. I like the last one. I hope you had a good Christmas. I look forward to your posts while you are over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kailee, I like the that one the best also. I hope you got to spend the holidays with your family.

    ReplyDelete