Monday, September 2, 2013

Holidays from the Heart



This holiday season Close To My Heart is publishing a Holiday from the Heart Gift Guide, I am so excited to see the Sparkle and Shine paper.  As you know, I have a thing for Christmas stamps and paper, and can't wait until to order out of the gift guide so I have NEW paper  and stamps to make this year's Christmas Cards.   You can view the Holiday Gift Guide by clicking on the link Holiday from the Heart 




 Inside the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide you’ll find all-new products, offered for a limited time only, including papers, project kits, embellishments, stamps, and more to pull off a memorable holiday season!  

You can also earn free product this holiday Season with your qualifying order!!  When you place an order of $100 or more (retail price) between October 15 and December from the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide and/or the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book you qualify for one free "star" item from the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide.  


Dates: Offer valid October 15–December 31, 2013.

If you would like a copy of the Holiday Gift Guide please contact me and I will deliver the Holiday Gift Guide when I receive them.  


Have a Safe Labor day weekend!
Melissa

    1 comment: