Wednesday, June 6, 2012

All Occasion Card Class

I have fallen in LOVE with Pinterest - this is my favorite go to place to find new idea for cards and scrapbooking layouts.  I found several ideas for our latest card class.  If you did not make it to class, and want to make some cards, I have about 4 kits left.  The cost is $10.00. Please contact me and we can set up a time that will work for both of us.

Here are some of the cards you can make in the All Occasion Card Class.

 This card was originally designed by Glenda Mollet - You can visit her blog here
The paper for this card is from the Stella Paper Pack and the New Arrival stamp set.

 The paper for this card is from the Dotty for You paper pack and I also used the Just a Number Stamp set and the following embellishments Baker's Twine & Color Ready Garden Wooden Shapes.
I used the Card Word Puzzle stamp set to make with card, it goes perfectly with my embossing folder that I got from my friend Ginger. (If you are interested in the embossing folder, I can give you Ginger's number)

I hope everyone has a wonderful week.


2 comments:

  1. was there something inside that gray flower card? I never put something inside and I dont remember seeing anything, I am just curious if you had it as a specific type of card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kailee - I didn't have anything stamped inside of this card, it could be used for a wedding, birthday or just about anything.

      Delete