Sunday, June 3, 2012

PEMBERLEY - May 10/15

This month we  used the Pemberley Paper Pack - everything in your kit has been stamped and all the paper has been cut for you.  If you are missing anything please let me know.  The inspiration for this layout came from Annette Green, she has the most amazing blog with a lot of great ideas.  You can visit Annette's blog Here.   Some of the embellishments that I used on this layout are the Color Ready - Wooden Garden Shapes - I have just discovered these and LOVE them!  I also used Bouquet Assortment - these 3-D  flowers go perfectly with the Pemberley Paper Pack and of course I used the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge - this is my go to Cricut Cartridge and I really hope CTMH comes out with another amazing Cricut Cartridge this fall.  (My fingers are crossed!).
Be sure to click on the picture to enlarge it to see all of the details.  

No comments:

Post a Comment